Join the Hays Service Family
At Hays Service, we are a family-oriented company committed to creating a positive, rewarding atmosphere for our team members. Since 1945, we have continued to be a family-owned business and have operated on the principles of customer loyalty, safety, and productivity. We invite you to learn more about our history as a company.
Outside Sales Representative
The Sales Representative’s main objective is to obtain a formal meeting with the decision maker of a commercial or industrial facility in order to discuss Hays Service’s ability to save them money on their owning and operating costs. The ideal candidate will be able to “paint a picture” and become a consultant to the needs of the customer. Our company is driven to develop successful business relationships through value not price! We are looking for the same values in our next successful Sales Representative. The selected candidate’s ability to master the skills required for this role can potentially open new career opportunities across Hays Service.
- Aggressively seek out new business opportunities by consistently conducting cold call activities at the decision maker level.
- Build financial and life cycle analyses to quantify value from the customer’s perspective.
- Develop proposal generation and presentation.
- Deliver impactful and professional executive level presentations.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust and delivering value added services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required. College education is a plus.
- Must possess a demonstrated record of success in selling services or other intangible offerings.
- Mechanical aptitude is helpful.
- Must be self-disciplined, results driven, and accustomed to consistent high performance.
- Must be able to conduct phone cold calls and walk-in cold calls to commercial customers.
- Leadership character along with the desire, ability, and skills to manage the entire sales cycle is essential.
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
At Hays Service, we have spent over 70 years building a company that we can be proud of – a company that focuses on working together with our customers to provide solutions to their heating, ventilation, and air conditioning needs.
We are a fast-growing commercial HVAC, building automation, and energy services company. Our culture is one that exemplifies achieving excellence in everything we do. We are collaborative, and we work toward the best results for our customers. Our culture is based on four ideals: family owned, focus on our associates, dedication to our customers, and continuous improvement.
Through our Macon, Georgia headquarters, we have many opportunities available in the Middle Georgia area (Macon, Dublin, Warner Robins, etc.). Standard workdays are Monday – Friday with occasional on-call after hours.
Competitive Benefits Package
- 401K – Matched
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle Provided
This position requires the individual to service commercial HVAC and related equipment as assigned. Service may include preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair/replacement of commercial HVAC equipment.
Required Experience & Requirements
We require a minimum of 2 years’ experience with service of commercial HVAC systems. The individual must possess a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
This job description gives an overview of the overall essential functions, competencies, skills, and abilities for the Service Technician role. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned in addition to the following:
- Adheres to company safety policies
- Plans project tasks to ensure schedule and estimated labor hours are adhered to Possesses knowledge of HVAC equipment and installation practices
- Uses proper tools and instruments
- Coordinates with fellow team members and subcontractors
- Communicates effectively with customers, regardless of their level of technical knowledge
- Ensures customers’ questions/concerns have been addressed before leaving the work site
- Keeps supervisor and manager informed of new developments, changes, or customer complaints
- Completes all required paperwork promptly and accurately
Where to Apply
Please submit applications through the contact form below or email your resume to Calvin Hays at email@example.com.
As a growing HVAC company, we are always looking for talented sales personnel, technicians, administrative, and management positions.
An Investment in your Future
We care about our employees and seek to offer every opportunity for their benefit, whether personal or professional. As a member of the Linc Service network, you will find educational opportunities at Hays Service giving you access to training and certifications to help you further your career.
We are dedicated to your safety. In an industry that poses certain safety hazards we ensure that our employees stay informed on the latest safety regulations and processes through weekly safety meetings.
As a Hays Service team member, you will enjoy benefits such as profit sharing and 401k plans, ongoing training, and a team environment.