Join the Hays Service Family
At Hays Service, we are a family-oriented company committed to creating a positive, rewarding atmosphere for our team members. Since 1945, we have continued to be a family-owned business and have operated on the principles of customer loyalty, safety, and productivity. We invite you to learn more about our history as a company.
Outside Sales Representative
The Sales Representative’s main objective is to obtain a formal meeting with the decision maker of a commercial or industrial facility in order to discuss Hays Service’s ability to save them money on their owning and operating costs. The ideal candidate will be able to “paint a picture” and become a consultant to the needs of the customer. Our company is driven to develop successful business relationships through value not price! We are looking for the same values in our next successful Sales Representative. The selected candidate’s ability to master the skills required for this role can potentially open new career opportunities across Hays Service.
– Aggressively seek out new business opportunities by consistently conducting cold call activities at the decision maker level.
– Build financial and life cycle analyses to quantify value from the customer’s perspective.
– Develop proposal generation and presentation.
– Deliver impactful and professional executive level presentations.
– Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust and delivering value added services.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– High School Diploma or GED is required. College education is a plus.
– Must possess a demonstrated record of success in selling services or other intangible offerings.
– Mechanical aptitude is helpful.
– Must be self-disciplined, results driven, and accustomed to consistent high performance.
– Must be able to conduct phone cold calls and walk-in cold calls to commercial customers.
– Leadership character along with the desire, ability, and skills to manage the entire sales cycle is essential.
As a growing HVAC company, we are always looking for talented sales personnel, technicians, administrative, and management positions.
An Investment in your Future
We care about our employees and seek to offer every opportunity for their benefit, whether personal or professional. As a member of the Linc Service network, you will find educational opportunities at Hays Service giving you access to training and certifications to help you further your career.
We are dedicated to your safety. In an industry that poses certain safety hazards we ensure that our employees stay informed on the latest safety regulations and processes through weekly safety meetings.
As a Hays Service team member, you will enjoy benefits such as profit sharing and 401k plans, ongoing training, and a team environment.