10 Questions to Answer Before 2022 is Old News
- What was the single best thing that happened in 2022?
- What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
- What was an unexpected joy?
- What was an unexpected obstacle?
- Pick three words to describe 2022.
- Pick three words your partner or close friend would use to describe your year.
- Pick three words your partner or close friend would use to describe their year.
- What were the best books you read in 2022?
- Who were your most valuable relationships with?
- What was your biggest personal change from January 2022 to December 2022?
As I went through this process recently, I began to understand how difficult it is to tell the truth about yourself. I started writing things down that I wish I had done. I felt guilty at first, but then I realized how important it was to dig deep. Things started to come out that were positive and healthy.
As a company, we are reviewing and planning for 2023 and beyond. We are finding a lot of things we accomplished that we are proud of and want to repeat. But more importantly, we are finding areas of challenges that need to be resolved.
Take a stab at this list and share it with a trusted friend or advisor. Let them help you make next year’s review even better. We achieve what we write down and have someone to hold us accountable.
Cheers to 2023 and beyond!