Energy represents 30% of the typical building’s costs and is a property’s single largest operating expense. It is estimated that 30% of the energy consumed in buildings is used inefficiently or unnecessarily.
– Environmental Protection Agency
We specialize in positively impacting your building’s energy consumption, and in turn, decreasing your largest operating cost – energy.
Effective planning and predictive maintenance of your equipment can reduce your system’s energy consumption by 30%. Unless you have regular, planned maintenance for your equipment, there is no way to know if your units are performing at optimum level. Hays Service has the experience, knowledge, and equipment to perform the necessary inspection and testing to ensure your system is staying energy-smart and efficient.
Improving Energy Efficiency
By partnering with Linc Service, Hays Service is able to provide you with sustainable systems that meet Energy Star® certified standards of energy efficiency and environmental leadership.
An Energy Star® certified facility:
- Meets strict energy performance standards set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Uses less energy
- Is more cost effective to operate
- Causes fewer greenhouse gas emissions than its peers
We can help you!
- Reduce owning and operating costs
- Lessen the impact of increasing energy costs worldwide
- Optimize your volatile utility budget
- Increase energy efficiency and sustainability
- Keep air quality safe and monitor air temperature
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Increase environmental and social responsibility